Side-entry agitators HPD
Side entry agitators with own design of the equipment for the most suitable agitation to the process.
- Applications: large volume homogenizations, horizontal deposits, bottom agitations, food products...
- Driven by an electric motor complying with IE2, IE3 and speed reducer energy efficiency standards.
- Energy-optimised agitators.
- Equipped with compression packings or mechanical seals with the possibility of being dismountable to a full tank.
- Manufactured in different materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel AISI-304, AISI-316, Duplex, Carbon steel with ebonite coating...
Types of propellers
- PD thin profile blade propellers: The flow created is predominantly axial. High performance pumping and low or moderate percentage turbulence.
- ATEX approval.
- Variable speed drive via frequency converter.
References of works done
G&G Agitators at the Pacific-Campo Rubiales Water Treatment Plant
G&G Ingenieros through its client UTE Consorcio Ecoeficiencia- Tedagua has supplied several agitators for the water treatment plant Pacific- Campo Rubiales, in Colombia:
- 2 vertical agitators of 2,2 kW.
- 2 horizontal agitators of 5.5 kW.
G&G Agitators for Nalón Chemical Industry
G&G Ingenieros has supplied its client Industria Química del Nalón with 2 side entry agitators of 18.5 kW power for suspension and temperature homogenization.
What can side-entry agitators be used for?
Side entry agitators can be used for:
- High-volume homogenizations.
- Dynamic seals by mechanical seals and static safety seals.
- High performance mobiles.